Apple Pay™ is a new and convenient way to pay with your SouthWest Bank debit card. Simplify your shopping experience and make reaching for your wallet a thing of the past by signing up today through the iPhone Wallet App.
To enable your SouthWest Bank card for Apple Pay™ on your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Wallet App on your iPhone. Press the + sign in the top right corner.
2. Press “next” to proceed to the screen where you add your SouthWest Bank card.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to scan your card image into Apple Wallet.
4. Verify your card information and select “next.”
5. Enter your card expiration date and security code and press “next.”
6. Read and determine if you agree with Apple’s terms and conditions.
7. If you agree with the terms, your card will then be activated and a message will appear within the app when your card is ready to use.
Please note: if you are already signed up for text or email alerts for your debit card purchases, you will receive a $0.00 transaction notice that is testing the service.